- Cost-effective fuel-efficiency technologies could reduce new aircraft fuel consumption by 25% to 40% in near- to mid-term: New study
- Cost assessment of near- and mid-term technologies to improve new aircraft fuel efficiency
- Aviation fuel efficiency technology assessment (AFETA)
- Critiquing the new CAR study: Crippling flaws in both cost and benefit analyses [press statement]
- HFC-134a phase-out in the Chinese light-duty motor vehicle sector
The European Vehicle Market Statistics Pocketbook offers a statistical portrait of passenger car and light commercial vehicle fleets in the European Union, updated annually. The emphasis is on vehicle technologies and emissions of greenhouse gases and other air pollutants. Brief introductions to each chapter note important trends and provide selected comparisons to other large vehicle markets.